Kindergarten Lead (Early Years)
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and highly skilled Level 3 Learning Support Assistant with lunch time supervisory duties to join a friendly and dedicated supportive team. The successful candidate will work in and lead our Kindergarten Class in the first instance.
The hours are 12pm – 4pm (Mon – Fri) until 3rd July 2024 , with potential to become full time and permanent thereafter.
We are looking to appoint a Kindergarten Lead who:
– Has a Level 3 (or equivalent) in Early Years Support.
– Experience in leading a pre-school is desirable.
– Has good numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE Grade C + or equivalent in Maths and English.
– Can work alongside the class teacher as well as supporting small groups of children.
– Has energy, drive and enthusiasm.
– Enjoys being part of a team.
– Has the patience and the imagination to help and inspire our children with their learning.
In addition to the Learning Support role, you must be willing to take on Lunchtime Duties. These will occasionally include heating up and distributing pre-ordered meals and tidying up Lunch Room after use.
Please note the salary range shown below is annual. The actual pro-rata is £10,700 – £12,400 (part-time).
Application Procedure : For further information about the school or to discuss our vacancy further, please email Mrs K Hoile: email@example.com
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Job Type: Part-time, Temporary contract
Salary: £25,000.00 – £29,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 20 per week
Schedule: Monday to Friday